Eagan Scores, Again!
Attending the City of Eagan Realtor Forum proved, once again, to be very encouraging and demonstrated the talented leadership, prudent use of resources, and attractiveness of this community to businesses and new job creations. There are actually more jobs in Eagan than residents! It is no wonder that no one wants to leave and there is a shrinking population of residents under 18 years of age! A few of many Eagan facts :
- ISD 196 maintained an average ACT score of 24 in 2010 & 2011, exceeding state and national averages!
- Serious Crime continues to decline despite a reduction in sworn officers. Eagan maintains, if not the lowest, one of the lowest crime rates per capita of local communities with populations between 50,000 and 100,000.
- Eagan “Volunteer” Fire Department has earned an Insurance Services Office (ISO) rating of 3 on a scale of 1-10!
- Eagan has 55 parks within walking distance of all residences, as well as 13 stocked fishing lakes & ponds within 1 mile of all Eagan residences.
- Eagan has 133 miles of paved biking and walking trails.
- Eagan residences not only benefit with the convenience of living near an airport, but considerable financial benefits that greatly outweigh the noise disturbances.
- And, of course, Eagan was voted one of the top 12 places to live in Money Magazine.
Cirelli Home Services